From the start of Term 3, we will introduce two new systems to simplify administration for families and the College.
- MaterShop (provided by CDFPay) will replace My Student Account (MSA) for café purchases and miscellaneous College payments. Student ID cards will not need to change and all account balances will be automatically transferred to the new system.
- MSA access will cease from Wednesday 28 June to enable a smooth transfer of account balances to MaterShop
- The link to MaterShop will be available on the Mater Christi College website under “MyMCC” from the start of Term 3, and
- Access is via existing Parent Portal login details
- ParentPaperwork, an online process for providing parent consent for student activities and updating medical and contact details, will be trialed.
- First week next term, parents and guardians will be asked to use ParentPaperwork to give permission for Senior School students to participate in the Mission Australia survey
We are looking forward to the introduction of these more reliable and time saving processes next term. Be sure to contact College Reception for assistance if needed.
Mark Janke - Business Manager