From 2017, students attending Mater Christi College may be eligible for financial assistance of at least $250 through the Conveyance Allowance Program to assist with the cost of transport.
To be eligible for the Conveyance Allowance:
- “a student must reside 4.8km or more by the shortest practicable route from the College” and
- families must submit an application to the College by Wednesday 1 March 2017
The Department of Education and Training (DET) pays the Conveyance Allowance to the College for distribution to families.
For private car and public transport travel, the College will allocate the full amount received from DET against the family School Fee Account.
Click below to download an application form
- Application for private car travel Conveyance Allowance
- Application for public transport travel Conveyance Allowance
For Mater Christi Chartered bus travel, the College will use funds received from DET to reduce the cost of the Charter bus for the College and for families. For 2017, the bus fee will continue to be subsidised and will be reduced to $800 per annum for eligible families. To receive the reduced rate of $800, eligible families are encouraged to apply for the Conveyance Allowance and to authorise the College to retain the allowance.
Click below to download an application
We strongly encourage all eligible families to complete the relevant application form and return it by email to email@example.com or hard-copy to Main Reception by Wednesday 1 March.
- Click here for DET information on the Conveyance Allowance
- Click here for DET Conveyance Allowance Policy