Camps Sports and Excursions Fund CSEF

The Victorian Government’s CSEF aims to provide financial assistance payments for eligible students to attend camps, sports and excursions.

To be eligible for the fund, a parent / legal guardian of a student attending the College must on the first day of Term One or Term Two:

  • be an eligible beneficiary within the meaning of the State Concessions Act 2004, that is, be the holder of a Veterans Affairs Gold Card or be an eligible Centrelink Health Care Card (HCC) or Pensioner Concession Card (PCC) holder, OR
  • be a temporary foster parent, and
  • Submit an application to the school care of Leon Fent, Finance Officer before the end of Term 1.

For further information and an application form, visit the the CSEF website.