Book and Resource List
2021 Resources Years 7 – 10
Students in Years 7 - 10 will have access to texts via multiple devices through their subscription to the e-text provider, Box of Books. Payment of the Box of Books e-text subscription (Years 7 - 10) will be included in the annual school billing.
Novels and other required materials are now available from our supplier Lilydale Books. Orders must be placed by Friday 11 December for parcel collection at the College on Wednesday 27 January 2021 between 1pm and 4pm. Lilydale Books also offer home delivery and click and collect services.
Year 9, 2021 students can also collect their MacBooks at this time.
2021 Resources VCE/VET/VCAL
2021 Year 10, 11 and 12 students have been sent an email confirming their subjects for 2021.
2021 Resource Lists for VCE/VET/VCAL are now available from our supplier Lilydale Books. Students undertaking these programs can arrange early delivery of books to coincide with the Year 11 and 12 Transition Program beginning on Monday 23 November for orders placed by Friday 13 November. Please note that all home delivery orders currently have a turnaround time of 2-5 business days.
Families of students undertaking some Year 11 and 12 subjects will be invoiced for EdRolo subscriptions or textbooks once subject choices are fully settled in early Term 1. For 2021 this includes the following subjects:
- VCE Accounting Units 3 & 4
- VCE Biology Units 1 & 2
- VCE English/EAL Units 3 & 4
- VCE General Mathematics Units 1 & 2
- VCE Further Mathematics Units 3 & 4
- VCE Health and Human Development Units 1 & 2
- VCE Health and Human Development Units 3 & 4
- VCE History Revolutions Units 3 & 4
- VCE Mathematical Methods Units 1 & 2
- VCE Mathematical Methods Units 3 & 4
- VCE Media Units 3 & 4
- VCE Physical Education Units 1 & 2
- VCE Physical Education Units 3 & 4
- VCE Specialist Mathematics Units 3 & 4
- VCE Studio Arts Units 3 & 4
- VCE Visual Communication Design Units 3 & 4
Hard copy textbooks for subjects listed below are also available to purchase. Orders can be placed via the Edrolo platform once your daughter receives their login as part of the transition program commencing on Monday 23 November. Hardcopy textbooks are available just prior to the commencement of Term 1 2021 and will be delivered to your home address.
- VCE Biology Units 3 & 4
- VCE Business Management Units 1 & 2
- VCE Business Management Units 3 & 4
- VCE Chemistry Units 3 & 4
- VCE Legal Studies Units 1 & 2
- VCE Legal Studies Units 3 & 4
- VCE Physics Units 1 & 2
- VCE Physics Units 3 & 4
- VCE Psychology Units 1 & 2
- VCE Psychology Units 3 & 4
Second Hand Books
Lilydale Books have suspended their instore second hand book service for this year. However, Mater Christi College is also registered with Sustainable School Shop, an online trading system which enables the buying and selling of second-hand textbooks.