General student information is contained in the Student Guide. This includes College Expectations, Pastoral Care, Uniform, Network and Electronic Device Usage Guidelines, Student Leadership, Academic Guidelines, Personal Protection and Respect Guidelines.
Fire Response Procedures
Due to our unique location in a richly forested area, it is important that parents be familiar with the precautions we take on days of total fire ban and in the event of a bushfire in the area.
2016 School Performance Information / Annual Report
A comprehensive statement of the activities and performance of the College is produced annually.
- Standard Collection Notice
- Alumnae Collection Notice
- Contractor Volunteer Notice
- Privacy and Confidentiality Disclosure Statement Counselling
- Employment Collection Notice
- Data Breach & Storage Guidelines
For enquiries or complaints regarding privacy related matters, please contact the Principal's Assistant.