Seeking help when needed is one of the keys to success. The following options are available to students who are looking for extra guidance in their studies.
- For students in Years 7, 8 and 9.
- Wednesdays, 3.20 to 4.20pm in the Learning Commons.
- Teacher assistance with homework and assessment tasks.
- A valuable time to assist with organisation and completing work.
- Seek assistance from your teacher during scheduled classes.
- Outside of classes, you can email your teacher telling them your concerns and agree a time for some additional support.
- Utilise Homework Club Wednesdays, 3.20 - 4.20pm in the Learning Commons.
VCE and enhanced Year 10 Mathematics tutoring service with Ms Olive
Year 10 and VCE Mathematics drop-in sessions with Mrs Tilson and Mrs Bischof-Foster
- Wednesdays, 3.20 to 4.20pm in B308 (Mathematics Task Centre).
- No booking required, just drop in and get the help you need.