Seeking help when needed is one of the keys to success. The following options are available to students who are looking for extra guidance in their studies.
- For students in Years 7, 8 and 9.
- Wednesdays, 3.20 to 4.20pm in the Learning Commons.
- Teacher assistance with homework and assessment tasks.
- A valuable time to assist with organisation and completing work.
Maths Support Middle School and Year 10 General Mathematics
- Mondays at lunch time in B308 (Mathematics Task Centre).
- Book a time using the link on the Home Page of your Canvas Course for Mathematics.
- Bookings can be made the week(s) prior to each Monday but also on the mornings of the Monday lunch sessions.
- Students can use the service to:
- clarify skills and concepts that they are finding difficult
- complete set homework with assistance if/when needed
- complete problems and practise examples
- seek and complete enrichment work
- prepare for assessments or examinations
- Students can bring their lunch to the session.
VCE and Enhanced Year 10 Mathematics Tutoring Service with Ms Olive
- Book a time using the link on the Home Page of your Canvas Course for Mathematics. Complete your details on the shared live document in an available session (one not shaded grey).
**Don’t forget that your direct teacher is available to help at mutually convenient times outside of your normal class times.