Mater Christi College provides amazing opportunities through exciting excursion and incursion experiences, extensive sports and outdoor education programs, performing and visual arts enrichment, and leadership and outreach initiatives.
Our Co-Curricular Programs are designed to challenge girls to move from their comfort zone and discover new things about themselves and their world.
Following are just a few of our diverse and challenging Co-Curricular options:
- Debating & Public Speaking
- Leadership Training
- 'The Edge' Library & Writers' Group
- Music Ensembles
- Social Justice & Environment Initiatives
- Outdoor Education Programs
- Year 9 & 10 Leadership Certificate
- Whole School Productions
- Private Musical Tuition
- Liturgical Groups
- Language Intensive Weekends
- Maths and Science Competitions
- Student Exchange Programs
- Homework Clubs
- Community and Service Activities
At the end of each school year, Mater girls are involved in a program of experiences outside the classroom as part of Co-Curricular Week. Students can safely test their own boundaries, be challenged, be inspired, be reflective, be creative … and see others in a different context.