The Mater Christi Learning Commons is more than a library. It is a vibrant centre of knowledge creation, creativity, inquiry and the hub of high tech information and experimentation dedicated to improving student learning.
Visit Learning Commons virtually to:
- access research guides for assignments
- tap into online resources, databases, tools and tutorials
- borrow eBooks and Audio Books
- learn study skills
Or better still, visit the Learning Commons in person to:
- seek help with research tasks
- collaborate in the Learning Booth zone
- read and borrow fiction, non-fiction, DVDs and magazines
- participate in MakerSpace activities, Write Club, Book Club and Games Day
- attend Maths Workshop and Homework Club
Learning Commons Vision
The Learning Commons supports the College Mission Statement through the provision of an agile collaborative learning environment which develops literacy proficiency, engages and enables creative, critical thinkers and ethical and effective users of information.