Progress Statements provide a brief overview of a student’s level of achievement and work practices in each of their subjects in Term 3. This is followed by a more detailed report at the end of Semester 2. Each reporting period is supported by the opportunity for parents and students to meet with teachers at Progress Meetings for more detailed conversations about student learning.
Progress Meetings play an integral role in the communication between home and school and provide an opportunity for students to reflect on their learning, seek input from parents and teachers, and set goals for the term to come. Students are encouraged to lead the discussion, with the support of their teachers, as we believe that they are more likely to grow if they take responsibility for their learning.
Term 3 Progress Statements will be available via MyMCC:
- Year 9 from 3.00pm Friday 28 August
- To discuss your daughter’s progress in these subjects please contact the rotation teacher directly via email.
- Years 7, 8, 10, 11, 12 from 3.00pm Wednesday 9 September
Bookings open via MyMCC for Years 7- 12 Progress Meetings:
- Open 3.00pm Wednesday 9 September
- Close 5.00pm Monday 14 September
- Reopen on 9.00am Wednesday 16 September
- Close 5.00pm Wednesday 7 October
Progress Meetings Years 7-12, via Zoom:
- Tuesday 15 September, 4.00 – 8.30pm
- Thursday 8 October, 2.00 – 8.30pm (Students dismissed 1:00pm)
Please check MyMCC on the day of the Progress Meetings for teachers' Zoom links.
Parents and carers are encouraged to view the Progress Statement and feedback in Canvas before determining which teachers to meet. Progress Meeting bookings are made via MyMCC. Click here to view the instructions.
On occasions, a teacher may be unavailable for interviews. If you are unable to book an interview with an individual teacher, you are invited to contact the teacher via email, and they will respond as soon as possible.
End of Semester 2 Progress Meetings will be held on Wednesday 9 December.
Director of Curriculum