Students attending Mater Christi College may be eligible for financial support through the Conveyance Allowance Program to assist with the cost of transport.
To be eligible for the Conveyance Allowance:
- “a student must reside 4.8km or more by the shortest practicable route from the College” and
- families must submit an application to the College by Thursday 1 March 2018
The Department of Education and Training (DET) pays the Conveyance Allowance to the College for distribution to families.
For private car and public transport travel, the College will allocate the full amount received from DET against the family School Fee Account.
Click below to download an application form
- Application for private car travel Conveyance Allowance
- Application for public transport travel Conveyance Allowance
For Mater Christi Chartered bus travel, the College will use Conveyance Allowance funds received from DET to reduce the cost of the Charter bus for the College and for families. All eligible student travellers must apply for the Conveyance Allowance by 1 March each year, and authorise the College to retain the allowance. This assists the College to continue to subsidise the cost of the Charter bus.
Click below to download an application
We strongly encourage all eligible families to complete the relevant application form and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hard-copy to Main Reception by Thursday 1 March.
- Click here for DET information on the Conveyance Allowance
- Click here for DET Conveyance Allowance Policy