Discover the diverse opportunities available to students in the Senior School for 2020.
Current Year 9 students and their parents/guardians are invited to attend the Curriculum Information Evening on Tuesday 23 July in the College Hall commencing at 7pm. The evening will provide an opportunity to discover the breadth of opportunities available to Year 10 students in 2020 including:
- MYP International Baccalaureate Program
- Personal Project
- Higher Studies
- Vocational Education and Training (VET)
Students and parents are also encouraged to investigate the 2020 Year 10 Curriculum Guide. These can be found on the College website.
Other key dates for Subject Selection include:
- Wednesday 24 July – Thursday 1 August: Year 9 Subject Selection Interviews
- Monday 29 July: Year 9 and 10 Taster Day
- Thursday 1 August: Passwords for Subject Selection are sent out to students via email
- Thursday 1 August: Subject and Tertiary Expo in Hall 6-8pm (students dismissed 3.05pm)
- Friday 9 August: Student Subject Selections are due
Director of Curriculum