Discover the diverse opportunities available to students in the Senior School for 2019.
Current Year 9 and 10 students and their parents/guardians are invited to attend the Curriculum Information Evening, 7:30pm Tuesday 24 July in the College Hall.
- To discover the opportunities available at Senior School
- Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE)
- Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL)
- To learn more about Year 10 MYP and the 2019 Personal Project
- To consider the possibility of including a VCE Study within Year 10
- To learn more about the importance of skill sets as opposed to particular subjects
To confirm your attendance please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students and parents are also encouraged to explore the course advice available on the website:
- Tuesday 31 July Year 9 and 10 Taster Day
- Thursday 2 August Passwords distributed for subject selection
- Thursday 2 August Subject and Tertiary Expo in Hall 6-8pm (students dismissed 3.05pm)
- Friday 10 August Student Subject Selections are due.
Director of Curriculum